Not a lot of change, really. I've switched Stagonia's opponent around to the south, creating a new I'magi-Nation . . . the Duchy of Alpia.
They will be quasi-Italian/Swiss and this will allow me to rename the project to "The Alpian Wars". (One of the reasons for this being that upon reflection the GNW Swedish flags looked too modern to me for the Late Renaissance).
Both Imagi-Nations will have the same size armies:
- six units of Pike & Shot
- one unit of Commanded Shot
- one unit of Swordsmen
- one regiment of two squadrons of Cuirassiers
- two regiments of two squadrons of Trotter/Pistoliers each
- artillery -- two light or one heavy gun (plus artillery guards)
- one General with one Aide-de-Camp
- three Brigadiers
So that's where I sit currently.