Sunday, January 14, 2007

Update & Two New Blogs --

Allow me to apologize for my lack of posts of late. I have been ill. I am now recovering from bronchitis, although my dear wife still has some pneumonia. About all that we've been doing is coughing and sleeping.

My local gamers are beginning to build their forces for our upcoming "Wars for Arcadian Glory" (since we are all members of "The Arcadian Guild" -- a gaming group in British Columbia, Canada). So please welcome two new 18th Century fictional country blogs:

http://mieczyslaw.blogspot.com/

http://nordendutchy.blogspot.com/

At the moment (well, as I write this), they each only have their initial posts . . . but, as time passes I expect to see some fine forces depicted and look forward to enjoyable battlefield engagements.


-- Jeff

3 comments:

marinergrim said...

I know how you feel Jeff. I've been under the weather for the last few days but at least I am up and about - my wife was less than successful and has had a very poor weekend).

WSTKS-FM Worldwide said...

Hope you both are on your way to recovery Jeff. As for the two new imaginary 18th century blogs? COOL! Thanks for the heads up.

Get well soon,

Stokes

MurdocK said...

Thank you for the starting 'plug' Jeff, I am planning to enter details around once a week until we get the campaign materials worked out.

Cheers